George Clinton's Net Worth!
George Clinton's Net Worth!
Published on November 21, 2022 17:03 PM by Michael Davis
Name: George Edward Clinton
Nick Name: George Clinton
Date of Birth: July 22, 1941
Age: 81 years
Height: 1.75 m
Weight: 85 kg
Profession: Singer, Bandleader, and record producer
Net Worth: $4 Million
George Edward Clinton is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is best known for the Parliament-Funkadelic collective pioneered a new form of funk music during the 1970s. He knew to implement several unique elements into his music, including science fiction and surreal humor themes. His collective net worth is about $4 Million.
George was involved in musical pursuits from a very young age. His dad is George Clinton, and his mom is Julius G. Keaton. George completed his high school at The Hill School. He is not interested in schooling and got interested in his music. Since the beginning, he has been keen on singing. In his teenage, he started a doo-wop group called Parliaments. He worked at a barbershop during these early years. George owned a barbershop in Plainfield called Silk Palace. During the 50s and 60s, it became a popular hangout spot for local musicians.
- Georg had an interest in music during his school days.
- In 1960, he used to write a song for 'Motown'. In the beginning, he was not successful. He faced a lot more failures in his career at his initial stage.
- In 1967, his first hit was ‘Testify’ and in the following year, 1971, he settled with many other bands in Toronto.
- In 1980, he faced some legal issues with his album, and he used to record many solo albums.
- In 1982, George signed to 'Capitol Records' and recorded the song 'Loopzilla', which became one of the most popular hits in the country.
- In 1994, he contributed to many tracks on ‘Give out but Don’t Give Up. George also appeared in many movies. Some of his popular movies were 'House Party, 'Good Burger' and 'The Breaks'.
- In 2010, he sang in the TV series 'Freaknik: The Musical.
In 2017, he appeared on the Adult Swim television series FishCenter Live: The Outline.
- In 2022, he completed season eight of The Masked Singer as ‘Gopher’.
In 1990, Clinton married Stephanie Lynn Clinton. The couple remained married for 22 years before George filed for divorce in 2013. He is married to Carlon Thompson-Clinton, his manager of over ten years.
On February 1, 2010, Clinton’s 50-year-old son George Clinton Jr. was, dead in his Florida home. The cause of death is natural and has been dead for several years. On July 30, 2020, Clinton was inducted as an Omega Psi Phi honorary member.
Awards of George Clinton!
- George won many awards in his career. Some of them are:
- In the 1999 Primetime Emmy Awards - George was nominated for Outstanding Main Title Theme Music.
- In 2019, Grammy Awards – He was nominated for a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- In 1997, Image Awards – He was the winner of the Hall of Fame.
George Clinton produces a ton from his melodic vocation. His melodies are extremely mainstream the nation over. He also created many solo collections that were added to the account. George visits various places with his band and performs. He earns a huge sum of money from the music he releases worldwide. All of his net worth is gained by his hard work as a singer, songwriter and record producer. His estimated net Worth is about $4 million.
Social Media Handle:
Q: Is George Clinton retired?
A: He would retire from touring the following year after decades on the road.
Q: Does he concentrate on his schooling?
A: He was not that acceptable in scholastics and decided to concentrate on his music.
Q: What do his relatives often call him?
A: George's relatives and people often call him George Clinton.
Q: Does he launch a solo album?
A: His solo career with the 1982 album Computer Games and would go on to influence 1990s hip hop and G-funk.
Q: Who is the innovator of funk music?
A: Clinton is regarded, along with James Brown and Sly Stone, as one of funk music's foremost innovators.