Aaron Paul Net Worth 2023
Aaron Paul Net Worth 2023
Updated on April 05, 2023 15:53 PM by Andrew Koschiev
Aaron Paul Net Worth | As Jesse Pinkman in the television series Breaking Bad, which ran from 2008 to 2013, Aaron Paul Sturtevant is a popular American actor, producer, and director. In 2019, Netflix premiered the Breaking Bad movie El Camino, which reprises Aaron Paul's character as Jesse Pinkman. After five years, the show stopped production. Over the years, Paul has also starred in movies like Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014), Need for Speed (2014), Eye in the Sky (2015), and Central Intelligence (2016). Besides playing BoJack Horseman (2014–2020), he has voiced roles on The Path on Hulu (2016–2018) and Westworld on HBO (2020).
Full Name : Aaron Paul Sturtevant
Popular Name : Aaron Paul
Gender : Male
Aaron Paul’s Date of Birth : August 27, 1979
Aaron Paul’s Age : 43 years
Aaron Paul’s Parents : Robert Sturtevant and Darla Sturtevant
Siblings : Danielle Sturtevant Hart, Rachelle Sturtevant Evans, and Stephen Sturtevant
Birth Place : Emmett, Idaho
Nationality : American
Ethnicity : Mixed (Scottish, German, and English)
Education : Centennial High School
Marital Status : Married
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Wife/Spouse : Lauren Parsekian
Children : Story Annabelle
Net Worth : USD 35 million
Source of Wealth : Acting, Film Producing, Film Directing, and Other Ventures
Aaron Paul’s Height : 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
Aaron Paul’s Weight : 70 kg; In pounds: 154 lbs.
Aaron Paul's childhood
He graduated from Centennial High School in Boise, Idaho, in 1997 after graduating from Emmett High School in 1979, where his parents, Robert and Darla Sturtevant, lived. The young Paul moved to Los Angeles after high school to pursue an acting career. His first role was in the Korn music video for the song "Thoughtless" and Everlast's video for "White Trash Beautiful." Besides Corn Pops, Vanilla Coke, and Juice Fruit, he also appeared in television commercials.
Career information of Aaron Paul
He first appeared in Beverly Hills, 90210, Melrose Place, Suddenly Susan, and 3rd Rock from the Sun in 1999, which launched his acting career. He appeared in the movie Whatever It Takes in 2000 and guest-starred in The Price Is Right episode on January 3, 2000. The 2001 movie 'Help! I'm a Fish', and 'K-PAX' was followed by National Lampoon's Van Wilder in 2002, Bad Girls from Valley High in 2005, and Choking Man in 2006. Over the next few years, Paul was featured in several movies, such as Mission: Impossible III and The Last House on the Left. Breaking Bad began airing in 2008, and Aaron Paul starred as Jesse Pinkman there until 2013. His recent films include Weird: The Al Yankovic Story (2010), Smashed (2012), and Tron: Uprising (2014), for which he voices Cyrus. Over the years, Aaron Paul has appeared in several other notable movies and television shows, including:
- The Guardian (2001, television series)
- The X-Files (2001 television series)
- Criminal Minds (2005 television series)
- Bones (2006 television series)
- Decoding Annie Parker (2013, film)
- A Long Way Down (2014, film)
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014, film)
- WWE Raw (2014 television show)
- BoJack Horseman (2014–2020, television series)
- Central Intelligence (2015, film)
- American Woman (2016, film)
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (2016, film; voice actor)
- The Path (2016–2018, television series)
- Truth Be Told (2018, television series)
- The Parts You Lose (2019, film)
- Westworld (2020, television series)
Achievements and Awards
Most of Aaron Paul's awards have come from his role in Breaking Bad. These awards include:
- 1 - PRISM Award
- 1 - Screen Actors Guild Award
- 2 - Critics' Choice Television Awards
- 2 - Satellite Awards
- 3 - Primetime Emmy Awards
- 3 - Saturn Awards
Aaron Paul's Assets
- 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 - $60,000
- 1969 Ford Torino GT - $15,300
- Lamborghini Aventador - $4,50,000
- Land Rover Defender 90 - $54,000
- Toyota Tercel - $4900
In Los Angeles, Paul purchased a $1.4 million mansion for his wife after marriage. In December of the same year, he sold the house for $2.2 million after putting it up for sale for $2.5 million in 2019.
Aaron Paul's Net Worth
The actor Aaron Paul has had a long acting career that has led to a substantial net worth. In 2023, Paul had a net worth of $35 million. Paul earned up to $200,000 per episode during the show's final seasons. His most successful period was when he starred in the series Breaking Bad from 2008 to 2013.
A lesson from Aaron Paul
You are a miracle in your very existence - His parents gave birth to Aaron Paul a month prematurely in their bathtub. Despite being the youngest, he grew up to become their most successful member.
Don't let the public know about your private life - Paul has kept his personal life a secret for many years. He understands that even celeb families deserve some privacy.
Embrace challenges that come your way: His willingness to take on new challenges is reflected in his legendary performances in films and television shows from various genres.
These are the best Aaron Paul quotes
- In my family, we were very religious. It was a loving, warm household instilled with good morals at a young age by my father.
- My favourite is diving into different people's skins, which gives me a sense of deep emotion.
- Because people do not communicate with one another, they get into fights because they do not want to hurt the other person.
- The annoying drunk is the one who is angry all the time. I prefer the drunk who is falling all over the place and acting inappropriately, which is evidently what I am.
- I love television because you can tell a long story; in a film, you're only allowed an hour-and-a-half or two hours to tell a story.
The $20 million net worth of actor Aaron Paul is a result of all his ventures in the entertainment industry, including his role in Breaking Bad.
Aaron Paul's Social Media Accounts
- Facebook - Aaron Paul
- Twitter - Aaron Paul
- Instagram - aaronpaul
- IMDB - Aaron Paul(I)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What was Aaron Paul's pay per episode of Breaking Bad?
A: Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston star in "Breaking Bad" and take home $225,000 and $150,000 per episode as meth cooks on the show.
Q: How close are Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston?
A: These two worked together for over five years, forming a good friendship.
Q: Why Does Aaron Paul's Wife Work?
A: Actor, director, and producer Lauren Parsekian works in the entertainment industry.
Q: Are there any children for Aaron Paul?
A: Story Anabelle Paul was born in February 2018 to Aaron Paul and his wife.