Larry Fink Net Worth!
Larry Fink Net Worth!
Published on November 23, 2022 17:06 PM by Andrew Koschiev
Name: Laurence Douglas Fink
Nick Name: Larry Fink
Date of Birth: November 2, 1952
Age: 70 years
Height: 1.70 m
Weight: 68 kg
Profession: American financial executive
Net Worth: $1 Billion
Laurence Douglas Fink is an American billionaire and the Chairman and CEO of BlackRock. It is the company known as the world's largest firm, managing assets worth $6.5 trillion. His estimated net Worth is about $1 Billion.
- In 1974, Fink earned a BA in Political Science from UCLA. He is also a member of Kappa Beta Phi.
- In 1976, he received an MBA in Real Estate at the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management.
- In 1967, Fink started his first career at First Boston, a New York-based investment bank. Fink was successful at the bank until 1986.
- In 1988, he was under the corporate umbrella of The Blackstone Group. He co-founded BlackRock and became its director and CEO.
- In 1998, his positions at the company included Chairman of the board, Chairman of the executive and leadership committee, chair of the corporate council and co-chair of the
- global client committee.
- In 2003, Fink helped to negotiate the resignation of the CEO of the New York Exchange, Richard Grasso.
- In 2006, he led the merger with Merrill Lynch Investment managers and doubled BlackRock's assets management portfolio.
- In 2009, he purchased Barclays Global Investors when the company became the largest money-management firm in the world.
- In 2016, Fink received the ABANA Achievement Award in New York City.
- In 2020, the Fed turned to BlackRock to help it purchase distressed securities in an echo of 2008.
Community involvement of Fink!
Fink co-chairs the NYU Langone Medical Centre board of trustees. It is a trustee of the Boy’s and Girl’s Club of New York.
He is on the board of the Robin Hood Foundation, and in 2009, he founded the Lori and Laurence Fink Centre for Finance & Investments at UCLA Anderson.
In 2016, Fink joined a business forum assembled by then-president-elect Donald Trump to provide strategic and policy advice on economic issues.
In 2020, Fink announced environmental sustainability as a core goal for BlackRock's future investment decisions.
He is also a longtime donor and supporter of the New York City Police Foundation. The group provides financial support to the New York City Police Department.
In 1974, Larry Fink married Lori and owned homes in Manhattan, North Salem, New York, and Vail, Colorado. They had three children, and their eldest son, Joshua, followed
in his father's footsteps. He is now the current CEO of Enso Capital which is a defunct hedge fund.
Larry Fink, Honours!
Larry Fink is a financial executive who is active in his early career. He received New York's ABANA Achievement Award in 2016 for outstanding leadership.
- In 2007, he was awarded Golden Plate Award by the American Academy of Achievement.
- In 2015 Fink was awarded the Appeal of Conscience Award and America's Society Gold Medal.
- In 2016, he got UCLA Medal
- In 2019, Fink awarded for Charles Schwab Financial Innovation Award.
BlackRock has close to $10 trillion under management based on Fink assets. He also plans to develop by branching out into cryptocurrencies. He has been very successful in his career right from the time when he joined First Boston. Fink is one of the richest men in the world who crossed a million mark and is now a billionaire in the United States. His estimated net Worth is about $1 billion.
Social Media Handle
Instagram – <>Larry Fink<>
Facebook – <>Larry Fink<>
Twitter – <>@larryfink<>
Q: Did Fink co-found BlackRock?
A: In 1988, Fink, with seven partners, co-founded The BlackRock Group under the umbrella brand.
Q: What is the first job, Larry Fink?
A: Larry Fink first started his career at an investment Bank called First Boston.
Q: What is the BlackRock Company about?
A: The Company is the largest firm in the world in terms of money management, with assets over $6 trillion.
Q: Who is the CEO of The BlackRock Company?
A: Larry Fink is the CEO and Chairman of The BlackRock Company.
Q: With who did Larry Fink marry?
A: Larry Fink married Lori Fink, and the couple has three children.