Rihanna’s Net Worth
Rihanna’s Net Worth
Updated on August 25, 2023 14:57 PM by admin
Name: Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Nick Name: Caribbean Queen, Bajan beauty, RiRi, Queen of Pop.
Date of Birth: February 20, 1988
Age: 34 years
Height: 1.73 m
Weight: 60 kg
Profession: Singer, actor, Fashion Designer, Songwriter
Net Worth: $1.7 billion
Rihanna is a Barbadian singer born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados. She is now the world's richest female musician and a well-known and financially successful musician working today.
The early life of Rihanna
Rihanna is the daughter of accountant Monica and warehouse supervisor Ronald Fenty. Her mother is an Afro-Guyanese, and her father is a Barbadian of African, English, Irish and Scottish descent. Rihanna has two brothers and two half-sisters named Rorrey and Rajad Fenty. On her father's side, she had a half-brother, each born to different mothers from his previous relationship. Rihanna's childhood was affected by her father's alcoholism and crack cocaine addiction. At the age of 14, her parents divorced.
Education of Rihanna
Rihanna grew up listening to reggae music. She attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School and Combermere School. She studied future international cricketers Chris Jordan and Carlos Brathwaite in that school. Rihanna was in a sub-military programme as an 11-year-old. She graduated from high school and chose to pursue a musical career instead.
Rihanna's musical Career
- Rihanna began her singing career in 2003 at 16 years old. She succeeded in establishing her well-earned Career and rose to fame through hard work.
- In 2004, she was invited to audition and signed to a six-album record deal.
- In 2005, she worked with a team of producers, including Jay-Z, on her studio album 'Music of the Sun.
- In 2006, she followed up with other songs like ‘A Girl like Me.
- Her album 'Good Girl Gone Bad' in 2007 received positive critical reviews, and 'Umbrella' sold over 8 million copies.
- The movie 'Bring It On: All or Nothing from August 2006 included Rihanna in a Cameo as herself.
- In 2012, her television show 'Styled to Rock' debuted in the U.K., while the American version debuted in 2013.
Movies she appeared in were
- Battleship – 2012
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets – 2017
- Ocean’s 8 – 2018
- Guava Island – 2019
- Subsequent release of Rihanna was:
- Rated R’ – 2009
- Loud – 2010
- Talk That Talk’ – 2011
- Unapologetic’ – 2012
- Anti’ – 2016
Her singles with collaborated were
- Run This Town with Jay-Z and Kanye West – 2009
- Love the Way You Lie with Eminem – 2010
- Princess of China with Coldplay – 2012
- Take Care with Drake – 2012
- This Is What You Came for’ with Calvin Harris – 2016
From 2007 - 2009, she had a notable connection with the artist Chris Brown and suffered physical abuse from her ex-husband Brown. Their relationship ended in February 2009.
From 2009 – 2016, she was in a relationship with Canadian rapper Drake.
In 2017, she again began dating Saudi businessman Hassan Jameel, and they got split in January 2020.
In 2021, Rihanna was in a relationship with American rapper ASAP Rocky. On January 31, 2022, they revealed that they were expecting their first child, and on May 19, 2022,
Rihanna gave birth to a son.
Rihanna has received numerous awards, including nine Grammy Awards, thirteen Music Awards, twelve Billboard Music Awards and eight People's Choice Awards.
In 2015, she agreed to a $25 million deal with Samsung to advertise their galaxy line of products. She also worked with companies like Secret Body Spray, M.A.C. Cosmetics, Budweiser, Armani, Dior, Cover Girl, Gucci, Clinique and River Island.
In 2014, she joined Puma as a creative director and oversaw the company’s women’s line. She introduced collaborations for garments and footwear that sold out quickly.
She is also the co-owner of Tidal's music streaming service along with Jay-Z, Madonna, and Kanye West.
In September 2017, she debuted her Fenty Beauty makeup brand in collaboration with LVMH's Kendo Brands. The brand granted $100 million in sales in the first two months. She also owned the clothing company and accessory Fenty, which was shut down.
- Net Worth (2022) - USD 1.7 Billion
- Monthly Income and salary - $6 Million
- Yearly Income - $70 Million
- In 2016, she made $22.3 million from her musical Career. Rihanna's Fenty company cosmetics business made 72 million U.S. dollars in sales in a single month in 2017. She introduced a brand-new high-end clothing line. She also starred in well-known movies and made millions of dollars touring.
Assets of Rihanna
She has a penthouse valued at 14 million U.S. dollars in New York and Manhattan, which translates into 102 cores. To her job with Fenty label, she bought a mansion in West London for $7 million in June 2018.
- Lamborghini avedator - $750000
- Porsche 911 Turbo S - $190000
- Mercedes SLR McLaren - $96000
- Maybach 575 - $417402
- Porsche 997 Turbo - $160000
- Chevrolet Suburban L.T.Z. - $5100
Rihanna’s organizations and charities
- Red Cross
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Save the Children
- B.I.D. 2 Beat Aids Feeding America
- In 2012, she was the founder of the Ctara Lionel Foundation, which works to improve the quality of education and Healthcare for children f rural communities.
Facts of Rihanna
- She is the wealthiest female musician in the world
- She owns 50% of Fenty Beauty
- Fenty Beauty is worth an estimated $1.5 billion
- She also owns 30% of Savage x Fenty Lingerie
- Rihanna has over 100m followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- Her debut number-one single on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, S.O.S., was released in 2006.
Social Media Handle
Q: How much does Rihanna own Fenty Beauty?
A: She owns 50% of Fenty Beauty
Q: How many followers does she have on Twitter and Instagram?
A: She has over 100m followers on Twitter and Instagram
Q: Does she rent the house?
A: She is renting the house out for $35,000 a month.
Q: How much does Rihanna own of Savage X Fenty Lingerie?
A: She owns 30% of Savage x Lingerie.
Q: When did she start her music career?
A: She started her singing career in 2003 at 16